Sunview Consulting subscribes to the PMBOK® practice of Project Management. We follow the principals of Scope, Time, Cost, Quality,
Communications and Risk Management as dictated by the Project Management Institute, PMBOK® Guide 2000 Edition. We apply these
processes to managing our projects, and as an extension, to maintain the confidence of the Stakeholders and the quality of work assigned
to our on-site resources.
Project Turn Around
A project is in trouble when:
- its budget is overrun
- lack of project management processes
- unclear team member roles including that of the project manager
- inexperienced team members
- previous project manager has been fired
- team morale is low (management failure)
- senior management is fuming (management/staff failure)
- inadequate communication (staff/management)
- cultural issues (staff/management)
- Application Development Services.
- Conversion (Migration) Services from one platform or architecture to another.
- Packaged software implementation.
- Deployment/Implementation Services.
- Managed Services in IT infrastructure and Application Management.
- Workforce Management, including retention management and performance tools.